Tell us what’s up
Locked out, stuck on a loading screen, or just need a breather? Read the quick answers or send us a message, and a real person will email you back.
Account trouble
Can’t sign in, or want to close your account? You can remove it yourself under My account.
Time for a break
To pause, restrict or delete your account, pick the matching topic in the form. Tips for playing responsibly.
Common questions
Is it genuinely free? Could I win money?
Do I have to sign in to play?
A game won’t load or looks squashed
My credits disappeared
How do I get a new password?
How do I delete my account?
Who’s allowed to play?
I’m worried about gambling, mine or someone else’s
Send a message
Say what happened and which game or page it involves. We’ll answer at the email address you enter.
- Email[email protected]
- Gambling worries?Call GamCare free on 0808 8020 133.